Say hello to the new MICHELIN® Agilis® CrossClimate ®, the specialty cargo van tire that’s built to handle heavy working conditions on your RAM Promaster, Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter, and Chevy Express van.
Frequently asked questions about C-Metic (cargo van) tires:
- What is the difference between the MICHELIN® AGILIS® C-Metric sizes vs. the LT sizes? The C-metric is the European equivalent of the LT-metric, describing special cargo van tires that have a higher load rating and higher air pressure than passenger car tires.
- How does the MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® tire perform vs. the MICHELIN® Defender® LTX® M/S tire? The MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® tire is optimized for commercial usage—which means usage by businesses carrying heavy loads, high-duty cycles, frequent towing, and constant or near-constant driving. The MICHELIN® Defender® LTX® M/S tire is optimized for personal usage, including daily commuting, running errands, occasional trips to the home improvement store, tailgating and camping.
- Why is the MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® tire offered in two different tread designs? The MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® C-Metric cargo van tire was designed in Europe specifically for the European style vans that are also offered in the North American market. The C-Metric is a directional tread pattern.
- Is the MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® tire backed by a mileage guarantee and, if not, does the MICHELIN® Promise Plan™ apply (30-day ride, 3-year flat tire assist)? Cargo van tires are not backed by a mileage guarantee; however, Michelin will offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee from the date of purchase.
- How much does the MICHELIN® AGILIS® CROSSCLIMATE® cost for my van? Call us at (508) 583-5031 for special fleet and trades pricing, or shop for tires online 24/7.
For the best prices on Michelin Agilis CrossClimate cargo van tires, your search ends with Kenwood Tire, your local fleet, and cargo van tire specialists —